Global Wellness HQ Magazine
Learn more about our magazine here, including:
- Subscribe to our magazine
- Advertise in our magazine
- Contribute content for our magazine
We publish a new edition every month.
Subscribe to our Global Wellness HQ Magazine
Subscribe to have a new edition delivered directly to your email every month.
Click here for a complementary Global Wellness HQ Magazine Subscription
Advertise in our Global Wellness HQ Magazine
Learn more about options to advertise your business in our next edition.
Click here for Global Wellness HQ Magazine Advertising information
Contribute Content for our Global Wellness HQ Magazine
Learn more about options to submit content for publication in our next edition.
Click here for Global Wellness HQ Magazine Article Submission information
100 Inspiring Veterans
We have created a project to honor and support the veteran entrepreneurs and business leaders who are blazing trails and inspiring others in our community.
We would love to share your story with our audience if you are a veteran who runs a business and inspires others.
Click here to be featured in one of our Veterans Inspiring Veterans Projects
Sign up for our email list to receive updates
Sign up for our email list if you want to receive updates on global wellness discoveries. Our email list members will be the first to receive access to all new content.
Global Wellness HQ Magazine Synopsis
The Nine Elements of Holistic Wellness are divided into three core areas: Mind, Body, and Spirit. Mind, Body, and Spirit represent the three central areas of wellness. We recommend that you improve each area one at a time.
Thank you to the work of Dr. Peggy Swarbrick for the following definitions of our wellness projects that we undertake in each of the three core areas of wellness. In each of the three core areas of Mind, Body, and Spirit, we have three projects to work on.
Within the Mind Core Area, we have emotional, intellectual, and occupational:
- Emotional – coping effectively with life and creating satisfying relationships.
- Intellectual – recognizing creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills.
- Occupational – personal satisfaction and enrichment derived from one’s work.
In the Body Core Area, we have physical, environmental, and financial:
- Physical – recognizing the need for physical activity, diet, sleep, and nutrition.
- Environmental – good health by occupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well-being.
- Financial – satisfaction with current and future financial situations.
Under the Spirit Core Area, we have spiritual, social, and habitual:
- Spiritual – expanding our sense of purpose and meaning in life.
- Social – developing a sense of connection, belonging, and a well-developed support system.
- Habitual – creating an intentional plan to habitualize the Nine Elements of Holistic Wellness in your daily rituals. We want to deliberately and intentionally create the habits that help us become a more holistic person.