Global Wellness HQ Podcast
Learn more about our podcast here, including:
- Subscribe to our podcast episodes
- Sponsor our podcast episodes
- Be a guest on our podcast
Global Wellness HQ Podcast Synopsis
The Nine Elements of Holistic Wellness are divided into three core areas: Mind, Body, and Spirit. Mind, Body, and Spirit represent the three central areas of wellness. We recommend that you improve each area one at a time.
Thank you to the work of Dr. Peggy Swarbrick for the following definitions of our wellness projects that we undertake in each of the three core areas of wellness. In each of the three core areas of Mind, Body, and Spirit, we have three projects to work on.
Within the Mind Core Area, we have emotional, intellectual, and occupational:
- Emotional – coping effectively with life and creating satisfying relationships.
- Intellectual – recognizing creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills.
- Occupational – personal satisfaction and enrichment derived from one’s work.
In the Body Core Area, we have physical, environmental, and financial:
- Physical – recognizing the need for physical activity, diet, sleep, and nutrition.
- Environmental – good health by occupying pleasant, stimulating environments that support well-being.
- Financial – satisfaction with current and future financial situations.
Under the Spirit Core Area, we have spiritual, social, and habitual:
- Spiritual – expanding our sense of purpose and meaning in life.
- Social – developing a sense of connection, belonging, and a well-developed support system.
- Habitual – creating an intentional plan to habitualize the Nine Elements of Holistic Wellness in your daily rituals. We want to deliberately and intentionally create the habits that help us become a more holistic person.